Privacy & Policy
Privacy & Policy
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
- A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
What cookies are used for?
- Cookies are used for adjusting a website's content to fit a user's preferences and optimize the website. They store useful information that improve the user's experience of a website. They are most commonly used for:
- Storing login information so that a user does not need to re-login on every visit. Recognizing the type of device a user is browsing with and any preferences applied to optimize the website specifically for the device. Creating statistics that help website owners to understand how their users interact with their website, which allows them to improve their structure and content.
What types of cookies are used?
- There are two types of cookies: persistent cookies and session cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your hard drive for a period of time specified in the cookie's file parameters or until removed manually. When you return to a website and it requires you to login again despite previously storing your login information, it is usually because the persistent cookie expired; this helps to increase security while maintaining accessibility.
- Session cookies, on the other hand, are used temporarily and expire once the website or browser is closed. They are used to track user activity on a website during a single visit. When a website requires that you verify your age or location once every visit before allowing you to view content and without requiring additional personal details, that is a session cookie at work.
Do cookies include personal data?
- If there is a need for the collection of personal information, such as for creating accounts, then cookies may store personal information. However, it is required by data protection law that users are informed of the collection of personal data. This data will also be encrypted to render it inaccessible for unauthorized users.
- By default, browsers are configured to accept cookies. However, these settings may be changed to block cookies entirely, or to inform the user each time they are used. Detailed information about cookies and the options associated with them are available in each browsers' settings.
We collect customer contact information from the registration form. We will never provide or sell any information to third parties.
This information can be used:
- To send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which may be useful to you.
- To monitor who is accessing the membership section of our site.
- To improve our site and services.
- To monitor our site performances.
All online transactions through our website are handled with industry-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption through the Paypal. Secure SSL means that when you enter your credit card number into our secure order form and press the purchase button, your information goes through a secure encryption process. This prevents any person on the Internet from seeing any information you submit. Your payment is authorized without human intervention.
We are not responsible for the content of any websites where our templates/designs used.
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.