Joomla! 3.8.3 is now available. This is a bug fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla fixing bugs which includes over 60 bug fixes and improvements, were reported after the Joomla 3.8.1 release.
What's in Joomla! 3.8.3
Joomla! 3.8.3 addresses three security vulnerabilities and over 60 bugs, including:
Security Issues Fixed
- Support for multiple download sources on update servers (AKA download mirrors)
- PHP 7.2 Compatibility fixes
- Update TinyMCE 4.5.8
- Multilingual Associations component: reduce the number of duplicate queries
- [com_fields] Multilanguage: fixing display of fields when the item concerned is set to ALL
- Eliminate crippling performance of content search plugin for large sites with custom fields
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.